Congrats on the publication, Olga! Woot!
    And thank you for continuing to share the chapters here. Yikes! I’ve fallen behind again. But I can’t wait to get caught up. Wonderful story! Mega hugs

Well, you can get the book now, Teagan and read it at your leisure. It’s free in Nook version too in Barnes and Noble. Be well and don’t worry. As far as nobody tells you the end, you’ll be OK…;) Happy new week!

2. adele Park says:

I love these chapters and am always left intrigued and waiting for the next one.

Thanks, Adele. You can get the whole book if you want and you use any of the e-book sales venues where it’s available. Now that I think about it, it’s also available in Wattpad, although that’s the draft version… Thanks for following. Only two weeks to go!

I hope the free chapters are going well, Olga. Mind you, it is so cheap to buy (or to get free too) everyone should just jump in, and get the whole thing!

Thanks, Pete. You’re right (I’ve informed Amazon about it being free in other places, including the UK, but they want individual places in each country… Life is too short, I’m afraid). I hope you’re OK and holding on despite the wind. It’s sunny here, for a change!

4. Inese says:

Congratulations, Olga! Cannot wait to see Mary again 🙂 Best wishes and hugs!

Thanks Inese. Go and get it!

Congratulations Olga! I have the book! It’s on my list to read and I will get to it soon. I can’t wait because I’ve always been intrigued by it. 😀 xx All the best and continued success!

Thanks so much, Vashti! I’ve written the next story in the series (well, the draft) but I’m letting it rest a bit before I get on with the editing and the corrections. And thinking of the next one. Best of luck with yours. I’m also very intrigued!

Just finished Chapter 6. Intrigue. Oh boy. Lots going on. Fabulous reading, Olga.

Thanks, Tess! Only a couple left now. Mind you, I’m not very good at keeping all chapters similar length, but the final one is not too long. Have a great week!