Oooooh bubbling anticipation and rubbing hands together with glee… the last chapter! Everything leading up to this one…
    Thank you thank you for this, Olga. Have a terrific Tuesday. Mega hugs!

Thanks so much, Teagan. I was trying to write the next story in the series but this one insisted on being written first. Now back to the next in the series. Have a fabulous Tuesday. 🙂

2. JP McLean says:

Congratulations, Olga, and well done!

Thanks, Jo-Anne. You’re always so kind! Don’t forget to keep me posted on your books.

Last chapter already. That seems to have gone quick. I hope that you have generated lots of interest for the new book, and of course wish you well with it.
    Regards as always, Pete.

Thanks, Pete. It’s a slow business but worth a try. I hope you’re having a good week.

This last chapter was delicious. All the way through I sat on the edge of my chair and forgot to breath till I had to come up for air. Enjoyed this immensely,Olga. 😀 <3

Thanks so much, Tess. I’m pleased you enjoyed it. I love your stories. I wish I had your talent for very short stories and flash fiction, but I was never one for being concise. I think this is as short as I get these days. I’m already editing the next story in the series but quite a while to go yet.

5. Noelle Granger says:

Can’t wait to read it all, Olga. Now that I have a breather I can get to books left far too long in a pile!

Thanks, Noelle! I know what you mean. I can’t catch my breath with the books. I need to check my shorter reading list make sure I have yours on it too. 🙂

6. Lorna Earl says:

Wonderful, Olga!

Do you find that this is a successful marketing technique or is it too early to tell?

Hi Lorna:
      So far I haven’t noticed much. The main idea is that people might leave reviews (well…) and also that if they enjoy it they will get Escaping Psychiatry. I’m revising the next book in the series. It’s a long term strategy. These days I’m trying to maximise everything, audios, translations, but it hasn’t been an overnight success story, no.