What a body of work! Tamara, do you never sleep? Bless you for all you do and look after your son too. Where do you get your energy?

Captivating interview, Olga. Wow. 🙂

Thanks, Tess. I agree she’s amazing. Sometimes we are in a group with people we hardly know until somehow something brings them to our attention. There are a few more interviews to come about authors in this series. Have a lovely weekend.

It’s a lovely interview, Olga. Nice to meet Tamara.
    By the way… Party at my place on Saturday for the Story Reading Ape. Spontaneous thing, but it came together nicely. Hope to see you there. Hugs!

Thanks, Teagan. Sounds good. I’m subscribed to your blog, so even if I forget the e-mail should remind me. He does deserve a party for sure and who better to host it? 😉

3. Sarah @ First Night Design says:

Great interview, Olga. Thank you. I’d also like to know when you get time to sleep, Tamara!

Well, if she manages to sleep too, she should run time management courses and I’d happily attend! Have a beautiful weekend, Sarah!

Lots to choose from here. Sadly, I have lost my mother, but she was a great reader. Her favourite genre was horror, the grislier the better! Good luck to Tamara with her seasonal offers.

Sorry to hear that, Pete. My mother doesn’t read in English although I’m sure she would have liked it otherwise. I also love horror. Have a great weekend

5. Michelle James says:

This was an extremely interesting post, Olga. I will have to check out Tamara’s work.

Thanks, Michelle. I have some from other authors in the series booked but Tamara’s is indeed impressive.

6. Lorna Earl says:

I applaud any mother who cares for a special needs child. AND who has the time to write books! Bravo!

I’m in awe too, Lorna. Thanks so much!

7. Tamara Ferguson says:

Tess, Teagan, Sarah, Pete, Michelle & Lorna- thank you. Yes, sleep is a precious commodity for me these days, as witnessed by the cyclone that’s gone through my house over the past through years-with the tail end attached to my son, Dan! But time can be short, so I guess I’m trying to do everything that I can when the opportunity arises. THANK YOU SO MUCH Olga, my friend, for sharing our Mother’s Day Magic!!

Thanks so much, Tamara. It’s great to know more about you (very inspiring to the rest of us who complain about not having time to write) and thanks for this opportunity to meet some of the other amazing writers behind this collection. Because mothers deserve the best. ♥ And I hope you’ll visit my blog often.

8. Q.D. Purdu says:

Two Unspoken Hearts is my first Tamara Ferguson story! Now I have to read everything she’s written!!!

Great to hear that! She’s an amazing writer and woman!

9. Cary Allen Stone says:

It is an honor to call Tamara Ferguson my friend. She inspires me everyday.

She’s amazing, Cary. You’re very lucky indeed.

10. Tamara Ferguson says:

Oh you guys xo

11. authortranslatorOlga » Blog Archive » #Mother’sDayBlogTour Today Daisy Banks (@DaisyBanks16). December Roses dedicated to our parent’s support says:

[…] Those who follow me might remember that a few weeks back I shared a post about a collection of books for Mother’s Day, Mother’s Day Magic, and information about one of the authors who’d kindly offered me the opportunity to share not only the collection but also interviews with several of the authors. Tamara Ferguson, a fantastic author and a great supported of fellow indie writers, was featured in the first post, here. […]