Wonderful, Olga. A lovely book & person. I often enjoy quotes, find & share inspiration from them. I’ll be sure to check this out. Hugs. 🙂

Thanks, Teagan. If you subscribe to Erika’s blog you’ll get her lovely quotes every day. Do have a wonderful Easter Friday and I’m looking forward to the next episode of your new serial/novel. ♥

2. Sarah Vernon says:

How lovely to learn about Erika. Thank you for the introduction, Olga.

Thanks, Sarah. She’s a wonderful woman and one of the great family of bloggers. Have a lovely Easter.

3. Erika Kind says:

Olga, there couldn’t have been a lovely and more exciting waking up to this day. I have no words for what I feel about this amazing post. Thank you, thank you, so, so much! I am thankful and proud that you wrote a forward to my book! You are an amazing person and I am very happy that we found each other on WordPress! Thank you again from my heart!

Thanks so much, Erika. You’ve been a constant source of inspiration since I met you thanks to another blogger and you lighten up every day. Thanks for bringing a positive spin to our lives. And anything I can do, just count on me. Have a beautiful Easter. 🙂

4. Smorgasbord Easter Egg Hunt – Bloggers who are ‘Jolly good eggs’ | Smorgasbord – Variety is the spice of life says:

[…] Janice Spina            Olga Nunez Miret      Ali Isaac     Judith Barrow […]

5. Smorgasbord Easter Egg Hunt – Bloggers who are ‘Jolly good eggs’ | Smorgasbord – Variety is the spice of life says:

[…] Olga Nunez Miret    Janice Spina      Ali Isaac     Judith Barrow […]

I have a blogging friend who posts inspirational quotes most days. I passed a link to her too, as I am sure that she will enjoy Erika’s work.
    Happy Easter, and best wishes as always, Pete.

Thanks so much, Pete. It’s great to have such great and positive friends in the blogging world (especially considering what’s out there). I hope your Easter is bright and enjoyable.

7. Weekly Review | Erika Kind says:

[…] book and my person. She mentioned she might post something but I would have never expected this: #Newbook 101 Kind Quotes by Erika King (@AuthorErikaKind) Olga, you are […]

Inspirational quote are a fantastic way to start your day. I know it does mine.
    Erika King is a multi-talented woman. <3

Isn’t she just? Have a great Easter, Tess!

Hello Olga! I hope you had a fabulous Easter Sunday. Interesting post. Writing a book of quotes is a very clever idea. I wish I had thought of it. 😉

There are quite a few around. I guess in Erika’s case, as she regularly writes them in her blog, it’s a matter of collecting them, although she has added some new ones too. It’s worth doing (I think the ones with pictures are very popular). Thanks, Vasthi.