It’s an intriguing snippet, Olga. I’m interested, but bracing for a little bit of gore, based on this tidbit. I definitely want more of the story. 😀 Mega hugs.

Thanks, Teagan. It isn’t really gore but there are quite a few incidents talked about (many have happened before the action in the story). I’m sure I’ll be sharing more, but it’s a slightly convoluted story… I have to figure out what I can share…:)

I agree that it is probably important to continue with the ‘look’ and a similar theme. Design is not my forte though, so I would be reluctant to make any solid suggestion.

Thanks, Pete. Ernesto, the cover designer, is very good, but I’m trying to think what directions I should give him…

3. Linda Bethea says:

How about an on mdrawer and body with toe,tag

Not a bad suggestion at all, Linda! I’ll keep it in mind. Perhaps swapped tags or tag with question mark…Thanks very much!

4. Sarah Vernon says:

My imagination is at an all-time low at the moment. But I’m intrigued by swapped bodies!

Thanks, Sarah. It will be a long while before it’s anywhere near ready, so I hope we’ll all have plenty of ideas by then… 🙂

5. JP McLean says:

I like Linda’s suggestion. Another idea, in keeping with the other covers might be to superimpose the skull on a landmark or cityscape of whichever city it is set in.

Thanks, Jo-Anne. That novel is a bit different and it doesn’t really take place in a city. It’s an invented small-town somewhere in California…I mention some real places in it, but you might be onto something with the idea of superimposing the skull on something relevant to the story… You got me thinking… Many thanks!

I take forever to decided what color to paint a room let alone thing of anything more imaginative. 😀 Sounds you have some interesting suggestions to start.
    Love the except. You have me hooked. <3

Thanks Tess. I know what you mean. I might say in my defence that although it takes me a while to make up my mind, I don’t change it easily once I’m made it up. When I finish the translation (I find it a great way to pick up inconsistencies) I’ll be looking for some interested readers, although don’t worry, I know you’re very busy…:)

7. Noelle Granger says:

This is a hard one, Olga. I like the idea of the heads – maybe two heads facing each other with something (waves, lines) connecting them? I am having a hard time with my own cover!

Thanks, Noelle! I think it’s a very good idea! I like your previous covers a lot. I hope you find the inspiration….:)

8. authortranslatorOlga » Blog Archive » #Bookreview Three books by women for everybody @SarahMallery1 @KimHeadlee and @sgc58 #TuesdayBookBlog says:

[…] the move, there will be some of that for sure) but I count on your patience and support as usual. I might share a bit more of my WIP (while I try to work out what the cover should look like. Thanks for the suggestions!), share some […]