1. Parveen says:

Hi Olga,
    Your review and promotion look more authentic and worth reading. God bless you. I wish I am lucky enough to see some silken touch oratory about my books from your wonderful crafted blogs

Thanks, Parveen. I must confess to not being very good with poetry… 🙂

2. Kim Headlee says:

Thank you so much, Olga, for cross-posting your wonderful review of THE CHALLENGE here!
    Kim Headlee
    Stories make us greater.

Thanks for the opportunity, Kim! I hope I’ll manage to find the time to read one of your longer stories some time soon…ish. 🙂

All the books sound great, Olga. (And I already know Sally’s is lovely, having read most of the stories previously.)
    This is a wonderful post. Wishing you success and *fun* with the book fair. Please tell us all about it, and take lots of pictures! 😀 Mega hugs my friend.

Thanks, Teagan. Well, Sally has told me that she’s planning on a new series of tales once she is installed and has a new garden, so we’re in luck. I’m sure there will be plenty to tell about the fair! Have a great week!

4. Sarah Vernon says:

Wonderful write-ups, Olga. The Dolan Girls is already on my wish list!

Thanks, Sarah. They’re all well worthy. I know S.R. Mallery (another Sarah, by the way) does regular promotions of her work and she’s working on the next novel in the series, so I’d recommend you follow her in Amazon and elsewhere!

Three very good examples from each of those genres. Sally’s garden does look enchanting, and Western and Fantasy fans are well-served too.
    Thanks, Olga, and good luck to all three ladies with their work.

Thanks, Pete. I think there’s a bit for more people. And next week a horror book… I hope you’re feeling a bit better. 🙂

6. Sarah (S.R.) Mallery says:

O M G, thank you so much for doing this Olga! What a nice surprise! xo

Well deserved, Sarah! All the best. Looking forward to the next story!

7. Sarah (S.R.) Mallery says:

Uh-oh. Better get cracking with the sequel! 🙂

Indeed! 🙂

8. Sarah (S.R.) Mallery says:

Thanks for the good wishes, Pete!

9. Sarah (S.R.) Mallery says:

Much thanks for putting THE DOLAN GIRLS on your wish list, Sarah.

Best,
    The Other Sarah…

You’ll always have my support, Olga. You’re always so busy and that’s great. I enjoyed your reviews, especially the one for Sally Cronin’s Tales From The Garden. I’m so intrigued by that book. The concept is so interesting and unique. 🙂

Thanks, Vashti. I’ll keep coming up with things to share, I’m sure. And I’ve always enjoyed your blog and your stories. I hope we’ll get to work together at some point in the future. Sally’s book is lovely and she’s promised new stories once she’s got a new garden…:)

Working with you would be incredible; a dream come true for me. I would like to get this Fantasy Angels Series going and then I can focus on the many other things I’d like to work on. 🙂 <3

Indeed. Not to worry. Whatever I might be doing in the future I’ll always be happy to work with friends and all the members of my blogger family. I’m sure I’d thoroughly enjoy working with you.:)

12. Patrick Jones says:

I have absolutely no idea how you read as much as you do! You’re amazing! Have a great week!

Thanks, Patrick! I have no life!

These books sound wonderful Olga. Thanks for sharing. And I’ve read Sally’s book and reviewed as well. I love all her books. 🙂

1. Thanks Debby. I know S. R. (Sarah) is hard at work on a sequel of The Dolan Girls and I’m looking forward to reading Sally’s new collection. I follow her blog and she’s not only a great writer but very generous sharing. I must find some time to get into Kim’s collection but I’ve read another one of her short stories and enjoyed it too. 🙂

They all sound like great reads. Of course I must add them to my lengthy list of reads! 🙂

1. I have several of yours in mine but I seem to have agreed to read millions of books this July. 🙂

I know your pain Olga. Big ditto back at ya. I promise I will get there! 🙂

2. In Spanish we say ‘mientras hay vida, hay esperanza’ ‘whilst there’s life there’s hope’. We’ll get there. ♥

I like that. <3