1. Let's CUT the Crap! says:

Fascinating review, Olga. This has me hooked. Love thrillers. This sounds right up my alley. 😀

Thanks, Tess. John Dolan’s series is masterful and he has one of the most original voices (and characters) I’ve read about in ages. Have a great weekend!

2. beetleypete says:

It is intriguing to find such a theme set in modern-day Thailand, instead of the USA. It sounds as if John has a winning formula, and I wish him well with this new book.

Thanks so much, Pete. John Dolan has inside information as he’s lived in Thailand for quite a few years and you get a very vivid sense of how things work there. Yes, the setting and the characters make it quite different reading experience. And a very good one.

3. First Night Design says:

I’m getting more into thrillers these days and Running on Emptiness sounds intriguing. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Thinking of you and your mama. x

Thanks very much, Sarah. She had the catheterism yesterday and the doctors are happy with how it went. I hope they’ll say she can come back home soon.

Hi Olga. I hope all is going wonderfully well this Friday.
    You do make this book sound much more enjoyable than I would have thought from the blurb alone. I certainly want to read it. Mega hugs!

Thanks Teagan. I recommend the whole series. And thanks. Things are looking up.

5. Kev says:

Intriguing review, Olga. 🙂

Thanks Kevin. The whole series is fabulous.