Thanks for the introduction Olga. I’m curious to check out more about this book. Heading over to Amazon. 🙂 x

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

A new author for me as well but I’ll make sure to keep track of him in the future. I think you’ll be interested by this novel. Many thanks, Debby!:)

I think so too Olga. You know my reading tastes by now. 🙂 x

1. And I enjoy your recommendations as well 😉

2. 🙂

1. Another great author and a fantastic read. Thanks, Rosie and the rest of the group for the hard work.

2. It does sound like a compelling read, and a novel of 600 pages has to be good to keep a reader’s attention.
    I am going to add it to the wish list, and think about it.

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

Thanks, Pete. It’s a good strategy to never run out of reading material (not that it’s a problem for us)… I suspect you’d be thinking about casting the movie if you read it. Plenty of meaty roles! Enjoy the rest of the week!

3. inese says:

Thank you, Olga! Glad to discover a new author.
    Hope you had a great time off 🙂

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

Thanks, Inese. I’m off until the end of August. I hope you’re having a great summer! <3

1. inese says:

Thank you! Not too bad so far. We had a festival and a street marching band from Barcelona – Always Drinking. They were amazing, and sober 🙂

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

It sounds great! I hope you keep having fun!

1. inese says:

Sometimes yes 😉

2. 🙂

4. An excellent review, Olga. This book is not for me but I appreciate its content.

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

Thanks, Robbie. Enjoy your reading!

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

Thanks, Sally. You’re right. A book worth checking out. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.