Thanks Olga. Sounds like the perfect read when we want to escape and be mindless. 🙂

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

You’re right, Debby. The perfect read for lovers of musical theatre and London looking for something light. I enjoyed it from start to finish! <3

I always appreciate your reviews and recommends. <3

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

And I yours! 🙂

Thanks Olga <3

2. <3

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Many thanks, Rosie!

2. A lovely and detailed review, Olga. I like the sound of this one.

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

I thought you might, Robbie. It’s a delight. Have a great week!

3. You can guess that this will not be for me. I could tell that just by looking at the cover. But I have no doubt that Lynne will find a ready market for her book, and wish her success with it.

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

Yea, I know this is not your genre, although I imagined you’d be amused by the suggestion of a musical based on La Pasionaria. Enjoy the rest of the week!

1. Yes, the subject of Dolores Ibarruri would tempt me. I might go and see that on stage, but the romance element of the book is not my thing. 🙂
        Thanks, Olga.

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

I’d go too! <3

4. Hi Olga. You know I’m not much of a “romance” reader, but even I enjoy a fun rom-com now and then. Particularly now, when there are so many horrible things to consume one’s thoughts. (For instance, I made the mistake of watching the news before I got up this morning — now I can barely function.) I crave escapist fare more than ever. Thanks for sharing this one. I expect it’s delightful. Hugs on the wing.

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

I know what you mean and I agree that a cheerful read can be therapeutic sometimes. Big hugs and enjoy the rest of the week.