1. Stay safe yourself Olga.
    Hugs

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

Thanks so much, David. It’s good to hear from you. Stay safe. Big hugs!

2. I’m glad you had a great experience teaching even though it wasn’t what you and the others expected. It sounds like you learned a lot. Be safe, be well.

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

Thanks, Priscilla. Yes, we sure got more than we bargained for! Keep well and stay safe!

3. Quite a roller-coaster of a course, Olga. Fingers crossed you’ve passed. I’m so glad to hear you and your mum are both okay. Stay safe, keep well.

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

Thanks, Mary! Yes, we’ve been very lucky so far. Let’s hope things keep improving and we all can see the end of this soon. Keep well and take care!

4. Nice to have you back, Olga. Stay safe.

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

Thanks, Jo-Anne! Stay safe!

5. Thanks for the update, Olga. So pleased to hear that you and your mum are okay.

1. Thanks, Pete. I hope you’re all OK as well. Take lots of care. ♥

6. It is lovely to hear how you are getting on, Olga, and well done on finishing your course. My boys continued with home schooling and virtual classrooms after the school shutdown in mid-March. They even wrote tests and have both done well for the term. I hope you had a lovely Easter.

1. Thanks, Robbie. It’s good to know everything going well there, although I saw your comment on Colleen’s post. I hope things look up soon everywhere. Take care and regards to all your family.

7. Erika says:

Wow, you had a lot of turmoil to manage. Teachers from a certain grade on (commercial school, university) are truly challenged in finding ways to keep up their plans.
    Stay safe, Olga

1. Thanks, Erika. Yes, here they haven’t decided what will happen to the course, although they’ve been sharing content online for a couple of weeks, but not all kids can access it, so it’s all ab it up in the air. It’s a challenging time everywhere. Stay safe!

1. Erika says:

This does sound chaotic indeed. No country really seemed to be prepare and some less than others. I hope that some clarity is coming up soon. I will and you too!

1. 🙂

1. Erika says:
  8. Wendy Janes says:

Lovely to hear you’re safe and well, Olga. Take care.

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

Thanks, Wendy. Keep safe and well.

This was so uplifting Olga – even though I may have needed a tissue for the video. I’m so happy to hear both you and your mom are well. I’m proud of your accomplishment through this new time of the world. Congratulations for completing the course. And as the video states, there’s always something to be grateful for. <3

1. Olga Nunez Miret says:

Thanks, Debby. The support from all of you has helped me along, and the positive vibes you all share. Keep safe and keep the spirits up!

That’s community my friend! 🙂

1. Absolutely! ♥

10. Woo-hoo! Congratulations Olga! It had to be extra stressful, after so much work, to wonder if “the system” would even allow you to finish. I’m delighted it all worked out. I’m even happier to know you and your mom are well. Hugs on the wing!

1. Thanks, Teagan. Yes, I had my doubts about proceeding with the course once it had to migrate to online, but then I thought it might be an opportunity in disguise, and at least now it’s done. It’s been an interesting experience all around.
      It’s great to see you are keeping well and busy as well. I saw your post today and it’s a fabulous idea. I haven’t managed to change the chip yet and get back to writing (I am researching and gathering material for future courses, so one never knows. I might come across something inspiring). Keep safe and take lots of care!

11. Congratulations on completing the course, in spite of the change of delivery.

1. Thanks, Mark. Happy weekend!

1. To you as well!