1. Olga, thank you so much for taking time to do this interview with me. Working with you is such a delight. I still hope one day, when i have a second “Atonement” book finished, to hire you to translate them into Spanish. Hugs!

1. olganm says:

Always a pleasure. As you know I haven’t been able to share as much as I’d like due to connection issues. And I hope to have you back often.<3

2. Reblogged this on Teagan's Books and commented:
    Is it horribly brazen of me to re-blog Olga’s interview with me? I honestly hope you don’t think i’m being vain. It’s just that i enjoy conversations with Olga so very much… and this gives me the chance to bring all of you into the chat. I apologize to those of you who get the post twice because of my re-blog.
    Thank you, Olga for this interview — and for letting me share our visit with everyone at Teagan’s Books. Mega-hugs my friend!

3. Hi, Olga and Teagan. What a fantastic interview. So glad you shared, Teagan, so I had this opportunity to see all these interesting facts about you and your books.

1. olganm says:

Mary, although I’ve known Teagan for a little while now, she never ceases to amaze me. She’a a fabulous writer, a good friend and a great blogger and supporter of other writers and bloggers.

1. olganm says:

Thanks so much, owl lady!

4. Hi Teagan, good to see you here at Olga’s place. In regards to how you feel disconnected in DC, I think the overwhelming negative energy of the place would pound your psyche something terrible. You definitely wouldn’t be feeling the love. I do Iike the pics you chose.
    laurie.

1. Laurie, you are so right. Before I move I did Kepler’s astro-location profile. It seemed ok, though I dismissed where it said i’d be accident prone (wow, was it right about that…). It warned me of that kind of psychic “pounding” if I went further up the east coast (around NJ, NY ), but not here. So it missed the mark a bit.
      Anyway thanks for the encouraging words. Huge hugs.

1. There are some places that welcome us and others that just don’t sit right with us Teagan. Although DC isn’t too far from NY.
        You’re welcome Teagan.
        Cheers
        Laurie.

1. olganm says:

Thanks for the comment Laurie. I know how connected you feel to people and places and Teagan is on he same page. Nice to find you have connected.

1. You’re welcome Olga. it’s always good to find like minded folk.

5. Good morning, Olga…another fascinating interview…thank you so much. Dreams have always played an important part in my work and life…and I love the concept of the ‘mirror of truth and justice:) Wishing you a lovely weekend. Janet

1. olganm says:

Thanks Janet. I’m always in awe of people who are visually creative as I’m not very good at that. I love your work. Teagan always finds wonderful images to illustrate her stories. We should all work together on something…:)

2. Thanks for your comment, Janet. Oh that mirror gets naughty! Hugs. 🙂

1. olganm says:

Thanks Sally. You’re amazing in sharing and discovering new people. And thanks so much for the reblog!

6. Wow Teagan – you are a wonderful onion indeed! It’s so interesting to hear about all that you’ve accomplished technically-wise. It’s brilliant that you have that and then the ability to write so beautifully whimsically whenever you fancy to. Thanks Olga – you’re both awesome ladies!

1. olganm says:

Thanks Jo! Indeed it’s amazing the things one discover about people one knows only through their writing. I think we’re all pretty amazing, Jo!

2. Jo — from such a great writer and multifaceted person, that is high praise! Thank you so very much. Tech writing and fantasy seem to balance things fairly well for me. 😀 Hugs!

7. Hello Olga, thanks for this interview with Teagan, whose writing I so much enjoy. I’ve just finished reading Atonement, Tennessee and looking forward to the next in the series!

1. olganm says:

Thanks very much for the comment. It’s good to know people with similar tastes and I feel confident in saying you aren’t the only one waiting for her next book!

2. I’m honored to have you read my novel, Andrea. I sure hope i can finish book 2 this year. Huge hugs!

8. You do it so well, Olga…and, of course, Teagan. All the best – happy dreams! 🙂

1. olganm says:

Thank you Billy. In this case all was up to Teagan. I only came across her blog and was enchanted by her stories and her.

2. Thank you Billy Ray. I thought you might appreciate my fictional Tennessee town. Hugs!

9. This is great to get to read more about Teagan on your blog, Olga. Teagan keeps a very prolific and unique blog and I can understand why she would take a break to finish the sequel of Atonement. Thank you to both for this post.

1. olganm says:

Thanks Evelyn. Indeed, her blog takes a lot of research and shares incredible writing. I hope we’ll see the stories published one day soon…

2. Thank you for your kind words Evelyne. I’m quite embarrassed to be so late seeing everyone’s comments. Olga has such a lovely blog — i should have realized there might be comments… but the truth is, i just didn’t expect to see any more on my interview. Huge hugs!

10. Great post Olga and Teagan. I must get some good questions together and have Teagan on my blog sometime, too.
    🙂

1. olganm says:

Thanks Christoph. She is a great guest and a fascinating author and person. You couldn’t have a better one!

2. Christoph, i’d be absolutely honored. And i’m so very delighted that you took time to read “Atonement, Tennessee.” Giant hugs!

11. olganm says:

I don’t know if it happens to you too Christoph, but in my case it doesn’t matter how many interviews with somebody I read, I always learn something new.