This does sound compelling. Oh yes. 😀

Thanks, Tess. It’s very compelling, although definitely a challenging read. Have a great weekend!

You’ve told me the main things I would want to know before picking up the book, Olga. Thank you. Have a fabulous Friday. Hugs

Have a lovely weekend, Teagan. Thanks and I hope you have something nice planned.

3. Christoph Fischer says:

Thanks for the introduction. This looks like my cup of tea. 🙂

Thanks. Christoph. It is a challenging read. I’m sure you’ll find it fascinating.

4. Sarah @ First Night Design says:

Intriguing!

That it is for sure. It’s a very interesting premise. And if you enjoy novels with complex characters, I definitely recommend it, Sarah. Have a good weekend

As the step-father to identical twin girls, (they are really VERY similar) I can imagine them changing places, and carrying it off. I must tell them about this book. (Not that they ever read that much…)
    Thanks, Olga, have a great weekend. (Heavy rain here)

The premise sounds far fetched, but the more you get into the mind of the character and realise the effect other people’s opinions can have on us, it becomes a pretty painful if enlightening read.
      I hope your daughters never played as cruel a prank as these two do. Mind you, they pay dearly for it.