How fun to see JP and her wonderful books again. Wishing you both a fabulous Friday. Mega hugs!

Thanks, Teagan. It’s great to keep up with what writers are up to and Jo-Anne is very dedicated to her stories and her books. And the covers are so beautiful I’d happily have them hanging on my wall. 🙂

Also that’s a lovely Valentines Day offer, Olga. Both stories are perfect for Valentines!
    I wish I had thought to do a story this year — but like last year time flew and I didn’t realize the day was at hand. Oh well… More hugs.

Thanks, Teagan. I know what you mean. I never quite manage to do things for the right time of the year. I have a half-baked idea for another romance, but at the moment I’m also working on a non-fiction book, editing the next story in the Escaping Psychiatry series and have ideas for more… Perhaps I could try and get the romance ready for next year’s Valentine’s, although who knows! Have a great weekend!

3. JP McLean says:

Thanks, Olga. Your continuing support is heart-warming. Love the Valentine’s sale. I’ll spread the word. Have a lovely weekend.

Thanks so much, Jo-Anne. Love to catch up with you and your books. It’s looking great! Best of luck!

It’s a pleasure to meet JP McLean. I missed her last summer.
    Wonderful news. Congratulations! The covers are all gold.

Wonderful offer, Olga, just in time for Valentines. <3

Thanks so much, Tess. JP’s covers are gorgeous. I was a bit worried when she told me she was republishing her books but very wisely she had the same artist do the covers. I’ve had the romances reduced for a few days but hadn’t shared it yet. I remember Valentine’s and thought it was worth a shot. Have a great day!