Dear Olga, Still not getting the emails, although I sign up each visit. I didn’t see the like button this time, but that’s surely my Internet connection which gets slower as they push the expenisve Fios stuff.
    Thanks for another great review. Mega hugs

The like button should be there as I haven’t changed anything. This time is not the pop up box but the first box on the right to sign to the e-mail. The hosting company checked and it worked for them and it seems to work for other people. They send an e-mail you have to confirm first, though. Have you checked your spam?

This looks like stirring stuff, and has the feel of a successful series. Good luck to them both, with this first collaboration.

Thanks so much, Pete. P.S. Bartlett has been delighting readers with her pirates for a while but it’s a first for Ronovan. I agree that the series has a great potential.

4. Claire Fullerton says:

I read this book; it was a blast!

Thanks, Claire. Who doesn’t enjoy a good pirate yarn, indeed! 🙂

Great spotlight, Olga. You’re always so thorough. I’ve never written anything with anyone but that’s only because I’m intimidated by the process. I know it has got to be very difficult to coordinate everything. Congrats to Ronovan and P.S. Bartlett for having great success with it. There are a few people (including you) that I would love to collaborate with some day. 😀 xx

Thanks, Vashti! I agree it must be a complex process. I read the book by John Dolan and Fiona Quinn and I read some of their interviews and of course it’s as different as the different people working on the projects. I must take you up on it at some point (although I love horror with a touch of fantasy I’ve never written anything in the genre. I wonder….)

6. Ronovan Hester says:

Thank you to each of the above! 🙂 So many of them.

Thanks, Ronovan. You know you’re welcome to my blog any time.

Yes, I always go through my spam folder. I don’t know what the problem is… But as long as you put the link on your old blog I will find it. I realize though that you won’t want to keep doing both. Who can imagine the workings of the minds of the WordPress gremlins…? 🙂 Hugs.

Teagan, it’s a mystery, for sure. The sharing of the posts is done automatically, although I imagine that eventually I’ll close the other one, but first I was thinking about reposting some of the old ones, as for some reason only some were transferred over, and I thought it would be a good chance to check what one Earth I’d posted about over the last three years. My hosting company checked and on their site everything seemed to be working OK. Once I finish my Branding course I’m planning on changing the theme of the page. Perhaps that will help… Who knows? They are having the congress of mobiles here in Barcelona. Perhaps I could hijack one of the experts and get them to check…

8. The Tour! Which one have you missed? – Author Ronovan Hester says:

[…] #11 2/19/2016 with Spanish and UK Author Olga Núñez Miret: New Book Amber Wake- Collaborations and More Short Excerpt […]