1. Uvi Poznansky says:

Oh wow, thank you so much Olga! Such a pleasure to be here!

Best,
    Uvi

It’s an honour to have you as my guest and please, feel free to visit any time you want. You’re always welcome!

Author & books both are interesting. Mega hugs

Thanks, Teagan. Have a great Friday and weekend. Big hugs!

What an astonishing body of work written, painted and sculpted. Unbelievable. 😀 <3

I totally agree, Tess. She’s a true Renaissance Woman. Have a great weekend!

I’ve seen Uvi interviewed at Christoph’s page, this is another interesting interview and I have 2 of her books I can’t wait to read on my TBR. 🙂

Hi, Debby. Yes, Uvi and Christoph have collaborated on a few projects and that’s one of the reasons why I thought she was long due an appearance in her own right. I also must get to her books as soon as I can. 🙂

5. Christoph Fischer says:

An amazing collection of novels – all of such high quality. I’m a big fan and can’t recommend these books highly enough!
    Thanks for this showcase Olga. Best of luck, Uvi!

Thanks, Christoph. I’ve been in awe of Uvi’s art from the very beginning but somehow hadn’t thought of featuring her in the blog. I know you have an impeccable taste, so that’s high recommendation indeed. 🙂

6. Sarah (S.R.) Mallery says:

Uvi is quite amazing. Her words, her art, her books all evoke a true loveliness! AND, I might add, her patience with us social media challenged authors is truly appreciated!

Thanks, Sarah. You’re spot on about Uvi. Have a beautiful weekend (I haven’t forgotten The Dolan Girls. I just keep getting side-tracked…)

7. Lucie Novak says:

Sounds really interesting. I got the book, will read it on holiday. Thank you.

Thanks, Lucie. I hope you enjoy it. She’s a multi-talented author for sure. 🙂

8. Mary Smith says:

Talk about prolific and talented! Uvi must have double the number hours in a day than the rest of us.

I agree, Mary. At least she know how to stretch them much more than I do. 🙂

I liked the sound of this immediately, and bought ‘Rise To Power’ on Kindle for 99p. That’s a real bargain for historical ‘faction’ and I look forward to reading it in the future.
    Thanks, Olga, and good luck to Uvi.

Thanks, Olga, and good luck to Uvi.

I agree with you, Pete. I’m becoming more and more interested in historical-based fiction and Uvi’s choice of subjects is gripping. I hope you enjoy it. 🙂

11. authortranslatorOlga » Blog Archive » #HappyMother’sDay Facebook event. Come over to win some fabulous #audiobooks! says:

[…] I know I’ve been talking about Mother’s Day quite a lot. And that’s not only because Mother’s Day in Spain is in May (like in the US) but also because I’m taking part in a Facebook event for Mother’s Day, Happy Mother’s Day, organised by an author and artist I admire enormously and who’s visited my blog not long ago, Uvi Poznansky (check here to read the post). […]