Olga, that’s a great offer! You are the only one I would trust to translate my book. (I dream of finishing “Bloom” & having both books in audio and in Spanish… )
    Mega hugs.

It sounds good, Teagan. For some unknown reason to me these days there seem to be more narrators on the lookout because I’ve had quite a few offers to narrate my books in ACX. I’ll keep everyone posted. 🙂

2. Sarah @ First Night Design says:

Excellent offer, Olga.

Thanks, Sarah!

You are going to be buu-ssssy. 😀
    Sounds a great deal, Olga.

Thanks, Tess!

4. #Writers Reach New Markets, #Translationpromotion English-Spanish @ 50% OFF… | Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog says:

[…] translationpromotion-english-spanish-50-off/ […]

5. Mary Smith says:

I’ve been thinking about it. I know you translated one of Jackie Weger’s books for her.

Thanks Mary. I checked and sorted some problems with the formatting of Jackie Weger’s book, although she’d had the book translated a while back. It was a fine translation, but not mine. 🙂

I hope that your great offer attracts a lot of ‘customers’, Olga. I have no doubt that your translation skills are first-rate, and I would trust you to translate my book (if I ever write one) without hesitation.
    Good luck, and best wishes. Pete.

Thanks so much, Pete. For what I’ve read of your writing it’s not for lack of quality. 🙂

7. authortranslatorOlga » Blog Archive » #Bookideas. Non-fiction. Living alone. What is your expertise? #TuesdayBookBlog says:

[…] the moment with translations (mine and other authors’ as well. By the way, don’t forget my promotion), my brain has been focusing on writing too. I think I already mentioned that I’d finished the […]

Hello! Olga, I’m definitely interested in having my Fantasy Angels Series translated to Spanish. That would be wonderful. 😀 I will contact you on this after The Fall of Lilith gets published and we’ll begin with this book.

It sounds great, Vashti! I’ll reserve the price for you, of course. I have a couple of translations booked up and some interest from other people but nothing firm, so we’ll keep talking! (As you know I love your writing and I’m very intrigued…)