1. Christoph Fischer says:

Thanks for the introduction 🙂

Thanks, Christoph. I hope to catch up with the second book very soon but it is a page turner for sure. And a very easy read (unless you get easily frightened, but I know you don’t).

Good luck to Derek with his series. he seems to have nailed the genre.

Thanks, Pete. It’s a page turner for sure. No chance of getting bored! Have a great weekend

3. Sarah Vernon says:

Interesting stuff though it’s not really my cup of tea! Thanks, Olga.

Thanks, Sarah. I love horror. It’s very imaginative too but it won’t be for everyone. Have a great weekend, Sarah.

It’s a marvelous review, Olga. I’m not terribly into horror, but I might have to give this one a read! I like the dual image on the cover. Have a fabulous Friday. Great big hug!

I hope to catch up with the second one soon, although I’m reading something completely different but very interesting too at the moment…Historical crime fiction (but I think I’ll have to wait until the winner of the contest is revealed…)

Oh… Historical crime fiction — that sounds interesting. Looking forward to hearing about it. Happy Saturday!

Thanks, Teagan. I’m on my way to read your next episode… (Oh, yes. The one I’m reading now is set in London, and there’s quite a formidable Spanish woman called Magdalena like my mother…;)

6. D. Wallace Peach says:

I made it to your new site, Olga. Thanks for the book recommendation. It sounds like it’s hard to put down once you pick it up. Good luck to Derek with the series 🙂

Thanks so much, Debby. It seems that with the JetPack plug-in the posts appear in the other blog too, but with all the changes to WordPress it’s getting quite confusing. I hope to read the second one in the series soon too… 🙂

Oh wow. Very intriguing novel. I like the premise of the story. I feel for the girl already in the little bit that I read. Good one!

Thanks, Vashti. I think you’d enjoy it. I should get to the second one in the series in a few weeks (hopefully)!