1. John Howell says:

Excellent interview Olga. I’m currently reading A Dead Husband and am enjoying it. Anna is one of my favorite visitors to my radio show. She was a guest in April and was terrific.

Thanks, John. All her books sound amazing. I must make sure they are on my list (I think so but it keeps growing). I have another author who has participated in the series appearing next week and she is wonderful too (although I hadn’t come across her). We must talk radio one of these days.

2. Sarah Vernon says:

Great interview, Olga. And such a good cause.

Thanks Sarah. Yes, it is and a great collection.

A great idea to support a good cause. Good luck to all of those involved.

Thanks so much, Pete. Another author visiting next week as that’s Mother’s Day weekend in the States and Spain.

It’s so nice of you to promote this, Olga. You’re always such a treasure of support and generosity. Good luck to Anna Celest. Hugs to you both. Have a fantastic Friday. Hugs!

Thanks, Teagan. Next week it’ll be Mother’s Day all around… I’m in Wales although it took me most of the day to get here. Bad weather and bank holiday weekend are a bad combination.

5. inese says:

What a wonderful project! Thank you for sharing, Olga!

Thanks, Inese. The last interview it’s next week, although I’m sharing an event I’m taking part related to Mother’s Day on Tuesday also. It’s all about mothers!

6. Anna C Burke says:

Olga, it’s wonderful to be here on your blog–thanks so much for your support for our anthology and for sharing with your followers. I hope those who read the collection find something special in the stories for them!

I’m sure they will. I love to share anthologies as it presents a great chance to discover many authors at once, but in this case I’m happier because we got to know a bit more about a few of the authors. And you other series sound great too, Anna!