What a wonderful interview. Lovely to learn more about Allyson. What an accomplishment in books. 🙂 PS Olga, I tried to ‘like’ but it wouldn’t open up. Typical WordPress, lol.

Thanks, Debby. All the authors in the anthology have quite a collection of books to their names. I changed the theme and it’s much more complicated than what I’m used to, so it’s probably me. I must have changed the setting somewhere… I hope I’ll get used to it… in a few years!

Lol Olga! And just when you get used to it, things will change again. 🙂

Of course! They like to keep you on your toes!

So true! 🙂

🙂

2. Patrick Jones says:

Hi Olga! I also tried to like it but it doesn’t open up to like? Also happened on a couple of other ones on this WP page…Thanks!

Oh, I don’t know Patrick. The settings are correct, it seems. I wonder if it’s all due to having the old and the new blog connected and incompatibilities between the two themes, but I don’t want to get rid of the old one until I’ve moved a few more posts across…

After trying quite a few things it seems it’s the Amazon preview thing that seems to interfere with it. Oh well…

2. Let's CUT the Crap! says:

A delightful interview with a most interesting personality. Quite the body of work already. Intriguing stories. 🙂

That’s what I thought, Tess. I hope you’re well. 🙂

Hi Olga. I hope you are having a fabulous Friday. This is a charming interview with Allyson. Wishing tons of sales to everyone taking part in this collection. Mega hugs!

I hope so too

4. macjam47 says:

What a fantastic interview. I enjoyed learning more about Allison. Have a wonderful weekend, Olga.

5. olganm says:

Thanks so much Michelle. I managed to squeeze it in just in time. I hope you have a wonderful weekend too. 🙂

6. beetleypete says:

A great offer, and in a good cause too. Happy Mother’s Day to everyone across the Atlantic.
    (Still having some problems with this new site. Might just be me though.)

No idea, Pete. With the change in theme I’m not sure what I’m doing (not that I mean I knew before!). Yesterday the likes seemed to be off but I found the same in other WordPress places. And of course there’s been a WordPress update, so all bets are out! I hope you have a great weekend!

1. beetleypete says:

Thanks, Olga. It’s probably wordpress. It usually is!

I’ll happily blame them, Pete. My other default option is to say ‘I know nothing. I’m from Barcelona’ 😉

Hi Olga! First I have to say, I LOVE your new blog! Great interview! I enjoyed the questions and answers. MS is a great cause and I hope the books do well. 😀 xx

1. olganm says:

Thanks, Vashti! The blog is having a few teething problems but I hope I’ll manage to get used to it (and it to me) eventually. I agree, and I hope it does, for sure. It deserves it. Take lots of care and good luck!