Wonderful post, and lovely of you to promote Teagan and Hugh. 🙂

1. I’ve been fortunate enough to win a paper copy of her book too! Fabulous! It’s always good to be able to promote other writers, especially when you know them from blogging and you know their writing. 🙂

Yes, I always find it an extra thrill when I enjoy a book so much and I even know the author. 🙂

You too Teagan. 🙂

2. Thank you, Debby. It’s wonderful being featured here on Olga’s blog today alongside the lovely Teagan.
      Looking forward to visiting you later this week.
      xx

🙂 See you in our circles Hugh. <3

2. Love the sound of Teagan’s book. The 1920s, Flappers, (Louise Brooks, anyone?) If I could be ‘born again’ that would be my era of choice, I am sure.
    As for short stories with a twist, as I try to write those myself, I am sure that I would find Hugh’s book compelling.
    Thanks for showcasing these, Olga. I wish both authors great success.

1. Thanks, Pete. Teagan’s blog is a great one to follow, as one can participate in the unfolding of the stories. All are great (and a big challenge for the author) but I agree with you, it was an amazing era, for sure. Having read some of your stories, I’m sure you’d enjoy Hugh’s. Have a great week!

2. Thank you kindly, Pete. Creating the story-line based on random words (things) from others made for a different sort of novella, but it’s fun to relax and just “go with it.” Pip and friends ended up with two more serials that I mean to put into book form beginning next year. Huge hugs. 🙂

3. Thank you so much, Pete. It’s great to meet another writer who has a passion for short stories with a twist. I wish you much success with them and I do hope you’ll publish them in the future.
      Best wishes,
      Hugh

1. Writing one now! As for publishing, maybe one day…

1. Good luck! I can only offer limited advice but if I can be of help, let me know. 🙂

3. Amazing post again and (as it was said by Debbie) I loved seeing Hugh’s book being featured here!

1. Thanks, Erika. I always enjoy seeing bloggers taking fly… Thanks for your comment and for your inspiring posts. 🙂

1. You are such a kind person! Thanks for being here with and for us!

4. Heartfelt thanks for this lovely shout-out and endorsement, Olga. I’m delighted to be here with you and Hugh.
    Everyone is invited to my blog this coming weekend for a 1920s blog party!
    Have a terrific Tuesday. Hugs!

1. Party, party! Thanks, Teagan!

2. Looking forward to the party, Teagan. I better practice my Charleston. ‍♂️

5. Olga, this is truly amazing. Thank you so much for featuring me and my book in this post with the wonderful Teagan, who I admire so much as both a brilliant writer and a friend.
    It was lovely meeting you in person this year and I hope our paths will cross many times in the future. I really do appreciate all the support and encouragement you have given to me and my writing and I value our friendship very much.
    Thank you so much.
    With my very best wishes,
    Hugh
    xx

1. Thanks so much, Hugh. I know I was one of the people who encouraged you to publish your stories and I am sure they’ll do very well. The publishing business is overwhelming, and it’s difficult to pace ourselves but I’m sure you’ll be all right. Hoping we’ll have plenty of chances to meet in the future. All the best.

1. You were, indeed, Olga. I needed pushing, but am so thankful to everyone who pushed me to publish. It’s been very overwhelming since the book was published, but has been a brilliant experience.

1. The important thing is to keep going. All the best!

6. tpolen says:

Great choices to share – have heard only good things about both books!

1. Thanks, Teri. You can’t go wrong with either.

7. Gerlinde says:

I been a fan of Teagan for a long time. Thank you for promoting her and Hugh.

1. It’s a great pleasure. Thanks, Gerlinde. If you don’t know Hugh, I also recommend him. ♥

8. What a lovely post, Olga. Definitely two talented writers and bloggers 🙂

1. That’s kind of you Diana. I appreciate your support. Hugs.

2. Indeed. Great presents for Christmas too ♥

9. Hap-hap-happy days. Fabulous post, Olga. Congrats to both ‘guests’. 🙂 😛

1. Thanks, Tess. They deserve them, for sure.

2. Thanks so much, Tess. It was a big surprise for me being featured here on Olga’s blog.
      xx

1. Might as well enjoy, Hugh. What the heck. You’ve earned a little or big surprise. 🙂

10. Two wonderful and very talented writers. I have read both Teagan’s and Hugh’s work and have always been impressed by their imagination and creativity. Thanks for sharing information on their newly released books. 🙂

1. Thanks, Vashti. I couldn’t agree more and I’m sure their new books will do great.