1. What a great compilation. Thank you and Merry Christmas — Feliz Navidad!

1. Thanks very much! Merry Christmas and let’s hope for a better (I’m a bit scared at what it would look like if not) 2021. Keep safe!

2. Thank you for the video, Olga. Have a very Merry Christmas.

1. Thanks, Robbie. Have a lovely one as well. All the best to your family. ♥

3. Lovely video, Olga.
    Let’s hope 2021 is better for all of us.

1. Thanks, Pete. I hope at least towards the end it will get better. Fingers crossed! ♥

4. Erika says:

Feliz Navidad, dear Olga!!

1. Merry Christmas! Fröhliche Weihnachten!

1. Erika says:

Thank you very much, dear Olga. I hope you had a good one

1. Thanks, Erika. Best wishes to you and your family! ♥

1. Erika says:

5. A joyous noel to you and your family, Olga.

1. Thanks, Hugh! The same to you and yours! ♥

6. Wendy Janes says:

Thank you for the video, Olga. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2021!

1. The same to you and your family, Wendy. Take lots of care! ♥

Great idea with the video Olga. I did very much enjoy this book. Thanks for the warm wishes, have a safe and healthy rest of the year, then give it the boot! 🙂 <3

1. Thanks, Debby! It was Paul’s suggestion to make a video, and it worked quite well. And your advice is splendid.Yes, it’s time to give 2020 the boot! Stay safe and smiling, my friend!

Absolutely! <3

8. Debbi says:

¡Muchas gracias, Olga! Great video! 🙂 Thanks!

Happy holidays and new year! 🙂

1. Thanks, Debbi! Paul always comes up with great suggestions, as we both know. ¡Muchas gracias y felices fiestas! ¡Feliz año nuevo! Keep safe and enjoy the holiday season! Let’s hope for a much better 2021 (well, at this point in time, even a bit better will do). ♥

1. Thanks, Sally. Let’s hope things look better in 2021. Hugs ♥♥♥

9. Belated holiday wishes, Olga. I hope you’ve had a wonderful Christmas weekend.
    I already loved the book. I’m so pleased you made this video of it. How cool for Yule! Thank you for this lovely, heartfelt post. Hugs on the wing!

1. Thanks, Teagan. I hope you had a good festive weekend as well. Christmas was low-key, although at least we managed to meet with my cousin, who was otherwise going to spend it alone. This was usually a fairly busy time of the year, but well, let’s hope things improve in 2021. Take care and good luck with all your projects.

10. Thanks for these wonderful thoughts, Olga – I hope you have a wonderful New Year. Toni x

1. You too, Toni. Stay safe. ♥

11. A belated Merry Christmas to you, Olga. I wish you all the best for 2021!

1. Thanks, Mark. Happy 2021!

Comments are closed.